Farmtec egg conveyors can be combined with any make and type of poultry house equipment for commercial layers, parent stock and turkeys.
Depending on the total length of the conveyor system the front drive will be the main drive and optional be supported by an end drive or one or more intermediate drive units. The different drive units can be combined with all of our conveyor types/widths, curves, inclines and lifts.
Our egg conveyors are fully galvanised for a long- lasting protection against practically all influences. As a result of this treatment, the egg conveyors are free from particles coming off and no dust is attracted statically.
The egg conveyor chains with round steel rods are brightly galvanised, for a long-life span. A small contact surface ensures clean eggs and allows gentle guiding of the eggs sideways for an optimum system capacity and a high percentage of first grade eggs.
To protect egg conveyors which are located outside against weather influences, top covers are available. For easy cleaning of the egg collecting room a dirt collecting belt can be attached under the conveyor system.
We offer four standard system widths and three conveyor chain types, suitable for slopes up to 40 degrees.
Type spb (flat rods)
Type spbv (stepped rods)
Type spbev (extremely stepped rods)
Specifications of our egg conveyors:
|Usable width||30 cm.||40 cm.||50 cm.||60 cm.|
|Frame LxWxH (cm.)||300x35x14||300x45x14||300x55x14||300x65x14|
|Conveyor speed||4,9 or 5,2 meters per minute|
|Max. capacity type spb||25.000 eggs/hr||36.000 eggs/hr||45.000 eggs/hr||54.000 eggs/hr|
|Max. capacity type spbv||25.000 eggs/hr||36.000 eggs/hr||45.000 eggs/hr||54.000 eggs/hr|
|Max. capacity type spbev||–||25.000 eggs/hr||36.000 eggs/hr||45.000 eggs/hr|
|Motor drive unit||400V-3 phase-50 cycles-0,37KW or 0,75 KW|
|Outer radius curve||115 cm.||153 cm.||188 cm.||224 cm.|
|Length drive unit||32 or 53 cm.|
Characteristics and advantages of Farmtec egg conveyors:
- All structural parts are made of galvanised steel.
- The rods are connected to the chain links through full welding by a welding robot.
- The systems have a long-life span and allow high loads in long systems.
- Open structure, so hardly any dirt attaching. The systems can be cleaned thoroughly and fast, while maintenance is limited to a minimum.
- Chain guiders in system components, like slope assemblies and curves, are of high-quality wear-resistant materials and hardly require maintenance.
- Brightly galvanised rods for a long-life span, optimum system capacity and a high percentage of first grade eggs.
Optional available for egg conveyors:
Front drive, intermediate drive, end drive, inclines/declines, curves, automatic oil dispenser, stabilisation set for S- curves, top covers, junction conveyor to connect two conveyors to an egg packer/-grader, a dirt collection belt under the system and short intermediate conveyors, driven by egg belt drives of layer nests, if desired.